Build your future with Magcolm Solutions
People have always been and always will be the most important asset of our organization. We offer our employees growth opportunities, a performance driven culture and a working environment that is driven by the Learning Model.
What can you expect from working with us?
We ensure our associates growth with us as we continue to grow. It is our priority to recognize the talents and strength among us to ensure people are in the right role, at the right time, as we believe that everyone has the potential to become a leader.
Top People, Top Projects
Each one of us is a professional in our own field, working together on the most ambitious projects. We believe that this is what makes the best possible environment for improvement.
Long Term Relationship
We know that improvement needs time. That is why we value long-term cooperation. If you choose to work with us, you will gain the sustainability through repeated practice in your task.
We are looking for
- Development and enhancement of training/advisory materials
- Resources searching and complication
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Food Technology and/or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and Malay. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Able to use basic Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Good time management.
- Experience and knowledge in video editing or graphic design software will be added advantage.
Do you feel that……
- My boss don’t understand me ?
- Unclear instructions and no training provided ?
- No time for the loves one ?
- Where will you be after 3 YEARS from NOW ?
Your responsibilities :
- Administrative supports on incoming inquiries, course registration and payment collection
- Marketing collateral development & posting in website
- Certificate printing and courier
- Client database, schedule maintenance and office upkeep
- Documentation filing and reporting Requirements :
- Must possess at least a Graduate Diploma / Degree in Administration or equivalent
- Malaysian citizen.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in mandarin and other dialects will be added advantages.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Movie Maker
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing is an additional privilege.
- Own transport and possess a valid driving.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia. Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as roles require candidates to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experiences in the QA functions in the food manufacturing environment.
- Having working knowledge and ability to create customized documentation/checklists, risk assessments, and other applicable ISO 9001 / HALAL/food safety (GMP / HACCP / ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000) program documents and training for clients.
- Possess working experiences in the food manufacturing sector with HALAL / ISO 9001 / HACCP / ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000 is an added advantage.
- The ability to conduct training is essential.
- Assist in developing training materials, marketing collaterals and new product development in meeting new business needs.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, good verbal and training delivery skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritized work and handle pressure.
- Ability to work independently and act decisively within the boundaries of the position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, OneNote.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, create and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to communicate with clients effectively throughout the advisory delivery session and able to act professionally in representing the company in public.
- Travel to client site is required. Must have valid driver’s license and willing to travel overnight. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Job Application Form