Build your future with Magcolm Solutions
People have always been and always will be the most important asset of our organization. We offer our employees growth opportunities, a performance driven culture and a working environment that is driven by the Learning Model.
What can you expect from working with us?
We ensure our associates growth with us as we continue to grow. It is our priority to recognize the talents and strength among us to ensure people are in the right role, at the right time, as we believe that everyone has the potential to become a leader.
Top People, Top Projects
Each one of us is a professional in our own field, working together on the most ambitious projects. We believe that this is what makes the best possible environment for improvement.
Long Term Relationship
We know that improvement needs time. That is why we value long-term cooperation. If you choose to work with us, you will gain the sustainability through repeated practice in your task.
We are looking for
- Assist Managing Consultant to deliver training and advisory projects for various system including ISO 9001, MESTI, HALAL, GMP, HACCP and ISO 22000 FSMS to client
- Assist Managing Consultant to develop / customize training materials, advisory projects to suit clients' needs and expectations
- Assist in marketing visit with sales team
- Assist in marketing materials development such as training course outline and technical papers
- Assist in sales activities in supporting marketing seminar to public, marketing presentation from technical aspect, etc.
- Background in Food Science/Food Technology/Food Service, or other related discipline.
- At least three (3) year industrial experience in Food Manufacturing or Central Kitchen Industry.
- Flexible to adapt to client's working culture and expectations
- Ready for ad-hoc changes in schedule or urgent orders
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Computer literate.
- Good language command.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel to outstations.
- Power point designing
- Video making
- Graphic design
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Multimedia/Graphic design and/or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English and Malay. Proficiency in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Able to use basic Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Experience and knowledge of variety of video editing and graphic design software.
- Familiar with Camtasia will be an added advantage.
Job Application Form